Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Goodmorning Sunshine!


SUNRISE








MOONLIGHT caught by my cell phone camera.




Come on in, sit, sit! Coffee?

Isn't this a gorgeous day. The sun is shining bright, your Beagle with his rollie pollie self, is bellowing at the birds.

Have you noticed that there's quite a bit of nature traffic in these parts? I couldn't believe it when I saw a Ground Hog sunning himself on my backyard deck.

I wasn't sure how I felt when the Hawk banged up against my house catching one of my little birds. Well, as they say, the cycle of life is in constant motion.

Columbus is a big city. Acre-wise, it spreads out more than most big cities. You can tell that back in the day it was a huge farmland area.

Remember the Lyndy-twins I spoke about earlier? Well...they came back. Much to my chagrin. Lynda Jr. is under the impression that I'm her personal assistant or office manager.

No, I'm not, I was being nice typing up her paper work. If she's crazy enough to represent herself in court well...I tried to help her out.

Anyway, what makes her think that she's going to get half that man's money? They didn't live together as man and wife [and wanted me to lie and say they did] so, what does she think she's entitled too.

You know, those two are sneaky as boll-weevils in a cotton field.

How are things with you and your family? Are the kids working? I know I shouldn't call them kids but, you did spit them out so no matter how old they are they're still your kids.

Mine? Well, he's actually in school now. It's about time! He's going on 30 years old and now decides what he wants to do in life.

I'm wondering if I dropped him on his head too much. I've said it before and I'll say it again, his lights are on but nobody's home.

Okay, it's time to get out and do some spring clean-up. I'm thinking about planting a hummingbird garden. My hummer should be back sometime at the end of May.

Be talk'n to ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say HI! :)