Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hey Friends





Look up^ at this picture,  listen -- this is what happens when you fall asleep while cooking. Don't do that! Charcoal crispy boneless pork-chops are not appetizing!  



So, I hope this finds everyone doing well.

I'm a bit sleepy today. My son decided he couldn't sleep so, that means the rest of the household wasn't going to sleep either.

He's a 28 year-old MAN for goodness sake! It seems I still have a baby on my hands.

Any way, my family all have all headed up to Chicago for my Uncle's funeral. The viewing is set for Sunday and the services are set for Monday.

There's no way I can make the trip. I've been suffering from these migraines for a week now.

It's strange how when I get my sugar and blood pressure under control, something else pops up.

Don't you find that goofy?


I know my Aunt must feel pretty good getting everyone together even though it's for a funeral. It's always nice to see family you haven't seen in a while.

Here everything's been quiet. Nothing new going on.

Oh my! Did you hear!  

Mayor Coleman has told the city that  they are to work out a settlement for the young man who was falsely accused of murdering his twin brother.

You remember that story...don't you?

Police found a bloody palm print on the window sill of the murdered twin's room. They automatically concluded that it was his brothers. Well, after months of the accused twin being in jail, they found out that the palm prints wasn't his!

There's still no leads as to who did murder the young man. It's really sad he was college bound on a scholarship.

There's not enough money in the world to make up for what that young man went through.

Sorry no coffee...got up this morning and went to Speedway. Their coffee is better than mine.

Are you going to watch the Buckeyes? They're playing aren't...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say HI! :)