Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good Sunday Morning!

I hope this finds you doing well.

It's been a dreary weekend -- hasn't it!

Look at my girlfriends two cuties.They're always up to something!




They are adorable and bad. The love to eat and I mean they eat everything -- shirts, the couch, the steps, shoes and yes, food.

Well, my Uncle's funeral is over. Wouldn't you know that things were happening with my mother that no one bothered to tell me about. My Mom accused someone in the hotel that they were staying of breaking into their room and stealing her jewelry. Dad tried to explain to her that her jewelry was left back home in Arizona.

My poor Dad, he's at wits end.

I don't know if I've told you, but Mom suffers from Dementia. She can be a bit feisty at times. I only hear what my Dad tells me.

Oh, didn't I tell you, they live way out in Arizona so, I don't see them. We, the family, all live here in Ohio or mainly the Northeast  yet, they chose to move out there. With them up in age we, back here, tend to worry about them.

It seems Mom is on a roll. She accuses people of stealing from her. She swears that her neighbor tries to break into their house and steal their crystal.

So, Mom, hid the crystal and Dad couldn't find it.

There was the time she was at the hairdressers and she accused her stylist of stealing her money. Wouldn't you know -- uh...Mom got violent and popped the lady. They had to call Dad and demand that he come and get her.

I asked Dad the other day:
wouldn't it be easier on you if you'd move back home?
Of course Dad started griping:
Where would be live?
I said:
Dad, they have houses in Ohio too


Then he started complaining about Ohio weather. He's right, Ohio weather isn't the greatest.

Like today, the sky is sad and weeping. It's always in this depressed weather mood.

Any way -- I don't know what to do about Mom. They won't move back here. I have my own health issues and no money, PLUS I've got my son whose view on life comes from another planet. So it wouldn't be prudent to leave, let alone pack up and move out there.

Well, so, how's your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Say HI! :)