Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hump Day -- I'm reading...

one of my favorite authors, Jayne Anne Krentz writing under the name Amanda Quick. I love her books -- she has a wonderful sense of humor, nothing over the top just writes things that make you chuckle. Nora Roberts is another of my favorites.

Oh by the way hello, come on in. Today's a great day.

James has started an internship at a nursing home. He's very excited and so am I. He's feeling pretty good about himself. It isn't easy for him to stay on task but, he managed to do so through this course he's taking. Now, he's about to graduate!

Oh boy, I'm thrilled!

I'm feeling much better than I had been. My sugar is under control and so is my blood pressure.  If all else fails, pay attention to your food intake.

Diabetes is nothing to play around with. I knew that it can mess with your eyes but, I never thought that I'd break out with blisters and this nasty huge bumps!

You want to talk about gross, they were gross!

Coffee, tea, oatmeal...

Did you hear about the man who had the stand off with police up near Ohio State? That man had a death wish, which by the way, was granted.  

I'll never understand people who are so despondent that they'll take their own lives and try and take others with them. It's a sad state to be in.

Well, the family is gathering up in Chicago for Uncle Bill's funeral. It's a shame that the only time we get together is when someone dies. Family should be closer than that.

I cooked some chicken wings last night -- pretty tasty, if I don't say so myself .


Today is left-over day. I still can't muster up energy to cook everyday.

So, what's on your menu tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say HI! :)